If your child has dyslexia you must read this article and watch the video after. It may help your child to read fluently!
How Can I Teach My Child To Read?
In the next video: you are going to reveal how to teach any kids to read in 15 minutes/day.
This unique method can work for
- Any child (even for childs with reading disabilities)
- At any age (even for 2 years-old kids!)
But, before we are jumping in, I want to boost your motivation…
The Emotional & Financial Price Of Remaining Behind With Reading
Stay behind with reading have an emotional & financial price:
- Your child will struggle with other subjects as well – science, math, etc
- You will have to pay every month to private teachers – about 300$ / per month / for every subject
- Your child will hate to study – he will have a low grade, and maybe even drop out of school!
Luckily, You Can Teach Him To Read In Just 15 Min/Day (From Home)
Sarah Shepard, an English teacher for 17 years, discover a new way to teach reading.
In the beginning, she tests it on her children.
After she saw her 2 years old reading, she starts to use it to help students with “reading disorder”.
And then, when they start to read better than the other kids, she completely switches here teaching system.
A few years later, she develops a method that:
- Easy and enjoyable for the child
- Work extremely fast (15 minutes a day / 3 time per week)
- Work on “Autopilot”